转载 来源： 发表于：2009/06/20 11:23:00 浏览量：794
1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction.
4. If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future.
5. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require.
6. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
7. If there is further information that you wish i
n the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
8. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work.
9. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
10. I believe they may be found satisfactory. Concerning my character
11. I am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is business management.
12. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience.
13. I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere.
14. Before my present employment, I worked for the
Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical section.
15. I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, I feel that my training should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that this will not be forthcoming at my present position.
16. I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine.
17. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
18. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
19. My duties included compiling reports for the chief engineer on production in the various departments.
20. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview.